Pages

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @HoodcraftNG

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Diamond in the Ruff

yungsix

Just when we were thinking warri could only produce good comedians, yung six comes with his own version of ice prince’s monster hit “oleku”, tagged  the “warri version”, now u might have heard dis song and prolly laffed cos of the chorus, well u need to listen to the track again, have u? if u really listen to yung six’s verse u’ll realize y he made our ‘diamond in the ruff” column. The kid is good, with a carefree like delivery, he drops heavy  punch line after punch line, proving that warri can indeed produce dope rappers too. A look at yung six past shows he’s not new to the rap game, heard he’s called “king of the south” in some circles, but enuf of his past, word on the streetz is dat chocolate city wants to sign the kid up, just imagine wat type of rapper he’ll turn out to be if he’s taken under the wings of m.i, jesse and ice prince or should I say when he becomes a choc boy. Well if choc city should dull on dis, I’m sure a lot of other record companies will be eagerly waiting. Yung six u have the right to feel cocky based on one side, southshout to u bruv, big ups.

okay, dats so interesting/taking over naija I’m so the next thing
I’m more of a father and u’s a less son/ now put that together and that’s the lesson
the haters stressing/cos I’m still number one even when dey guessing
I am the shit and dese rappers messing/ and since life’s a bitch I’m steady caressing
move the crowd even when I’m resting/just sweat it so I fall I got up….erection
so dumb u still failed correction/I’m a fly exam u’s a driving testing

………………………

y’all need to listen to this

No comments:

Post a Comment